Grant Writing Course
Our Grant Writing Course includes eight detailed lessons. Course includes:
- Extended Time with Individual Coaching,
- Group Meetings,
- Q & A Sessions,
- Grant Reviews
If you follow along and keep up with the course lessons and homework, you will have a completed Grant Proposal that is READY TO SUBMIT!
8 Module Course
UPON COMPLETION YOU WILL HAVE:
- A completed proposal – ready to send.
- Leadership Coaching throughout the course
- You will know how to research funders
- You will have actual award-winning grants to review
- Be able to continually use your workbook to use again.
- What is a Grant?
- How do I know I need one?
- Who am I? – What do I want to do? What Do I want to Change?
- What kind of grants can I apply for?
- The information you need to do/have before I submit a proposal?
- Help me not to panic! It seems so overwhelming
- Introduction/Program Overview
- History and Overview of Organization
- Statement of Need
- Description of the Problem
- Program Plan
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Evaluation Plan
- Sustained Impact
- Creating a Budget – this may be in two sessions
- Where do I look for funding?
- What is a funder? What kind of funder do I need?
- What is the key to getting the funding?
- Types of Funding Sources that I can apply to – who are they?
- What is a Prospect?
- How do I fund all this information?
- What is research? And what are some resources?
This will be part of a group discussion.
Meet Our Grant Writing Expert
Peggy has over 25 years of expertise in helping people get their dreams, mission and organizational needs funded through winning grant proposals. Her grant writing courses have facilitated change and helped many from across the nation receive funding and turn their dreams into reality.
Peggy is credited with bringing in over a nine million dollars in grant funding to individuals and organizations, including faith-based.
Peggy is a native New Yorker -one conversation and you will know! Born and raised in the Bronx -Go Yankees! She has been married to Rick for 13 years and resides in Chesapeake, Va. with their Black Lab – Samson. She has the distinct title of “Granny Peg.”
Learn by Doing
Gain a Valuable Skill
Not only will you have a ready-to-submit grant proposal upon completion of the Grant Writing Course, you’ll also gain the valuable skill of grant writing.
Who is this Course intended for?
Audience: Individuals with a plan, vision and need funding
- Board members
- New Non-Profit start-ups
- Non-Profits who have not applied
- Grant writer
- Those who have only gotten 3 out of 10 grants funded
SCORE Hampton Roads has not charged for course (in awhile). Why now?
Leading this course and reviewing draft grant proposals is a time-consuming process. We want only serious businesses and organizations to apply. If you follow along with the pace of the course, you will have a completed grant proposal that is ready-to-submit.